Post:Associate Manager – Operations & Maintenance
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Co-ordinate and supervision of Wind turbine Assembly during production, Overhauling and Refurbishment of wind energy convertors (WEC) during O&M. Supervision of wind turbine’s erection /de-erection activities in case of major break down of turbine during O&M.
- Reading and understanding assembly drawings to find out bottlenecks in assembly process.
- Creating RCA for major WTG components in coordination with OEM .
- Preparing Refurbishment & Overhauling Costing of wind turbines .
- Determine Project Schedule and Estimate activity duration of major breakdowns .
- Material Planning and Inventory Management of raw materials, tools & consumables.
- Conditional monitoring of wind turbines (Oil/Grease sample analysis, Endoscopy ,Vibration analysis )
- Monitor preventive maintenance of wind turbines and to educate team for Preventive & Corrective Maintenance of Wind turbines to ensure quality maintenance .
- To conduct annual technical audit and health assessment of wind turbines.
- To prepare training manual and conduct refresher training .
- To prepare technical work instruction and protocols for wind turbines.
- To Provide technical suggestions to OEM for necessary corrections and changes to improve the performance of the turbine.
- Exposure of Advanced MS Excel with basic knowledge in Statistics, Quantitative Analytics.
- Performance analysis of the wind turbines through its power curve monitoring (using SCADA) Identifying and raising technical issues at a common platform for meeting correct solutions.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link