Post:Production Associate/Team Leader
Qualification:BE/B.tech Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understand all requirements for Personal Protective Equipment, machine guarding, and other safety requirements; and comply with each applicable to position assigned.
- Review all customer guidelines for quality and special conditions for supply of production components.
- Maintain ongoing understanding of all changes to and/or updates to production processes and customer specifications
- Complete manufacturing assembly utilizing standardized work, torque tools, drills, taps, and other automated tools.
- Mechanical aptitude required in discerning customer specs and applying operating instructions.
- Understand and work with Pokayoke devices, follow all specified checks for quality and quantity of units and document in the SFCS accordingly.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:
Diploma Engineer: Apply Link
BTech Mechanical Engineer: Apply Link