Post: Trainee Jr Engineer
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical/Automotive Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Hands on working on locomotives and associated systems / equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair adhering to timelines, cost and quality.• Hands on working on rolling stock products like Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems / motors / compressor etc
• Able to diagnose faults and ensure adherence to work scopes as defined in the Procedures.
• Ensuring all appropriate documentations are updated as per the requirements of the job.
• Maintain clean and orderly work areas to attain highest level of 5S
- • Ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link