Post: Automation Engineer/Technician
Qualification:BE/b.tech/Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation Products Programming of PLC, HMI, Drives & Networking
- Customer support after acquiring sufficient knowledge.
- Design, define and implement complex system requirements for customers and/or prepare study and analyze existing systems. Determine system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total system.
Identify, analyze and resolve program support deficiencies. Develop and recommend corrective actions.
Complete Project task based on work assignment
- Deliver & execute the assigned projects on time with good quality/ cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction
Keep improving self-engineering capabilities and exchange best practice with other team members to improve team’s capabilities.
- Support Team Leader / Lead Engineer on technical issues.
- Work closely with Team Leader / Lead Engineer to guarantee customer acceptance.
- Ensure project implementation follows the engineering delivery standard.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link