Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Translate actual problem to Finite Element Analysis (FEA) model, interpret analysis results and select best solutionInterpret analysis results and convert them to design suggestions.
- Provide weight reduction suggestions for existing components after carrying out FEA analysis
- Undertake the full range of Mechanical Engineering Design tasks under supervision including, but not limited to, finite element analysis including baseplate design analysis, pressure boundary design analysis, and pipework design analysis across a number of different pump types.
- Design Calculations to Standards and Engineering Plans, FMEA, Risk Assessment, DFMA, VE, relevant product and market CODE / Standards compliance (e.g., ASME).
- Helping team to achieve project deadlines, delivered with desired quality, cost and efficiency.
- Assist with standardization of products, process, tools and calculations etc., to reduce time/risk
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 2D and 3D CAE skills required; Solid works, AutoCAD, Ansys Mechanical, PV Lite etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in Finite Element and Modal analysis at both single component and assembly analysis level. Specific professional experience with Ansys strongly preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret Drawings, Design concepts/layouts, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to develop and present analysis reports and recommend design changes
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link