Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- Technical clarifications with sub suppliers abroad.
- Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
- Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas.
- Preparing test procedure and participation in factory acceptance tests
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electrical control and protection system.
- Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation matters.
- Knowledge of Low Voltage Distribution
- Knowledge of digital protection relays.
- Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards (IEC, IEEE)
- Knowledge of engineering processes.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link