Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee(Electrical)/Mechanical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.tech Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Preparation of Preliminary ,detailed design and drafting of components/sub assembies of security systems using best practices, design methodologies and company’s design and drafting standards. Participate in review of developed prototypes and channelize learnings into future work
- Responsible for executing all jobs in an efficient manner with less assistance from the Lead/Manager
Assist manager/Lead in project scope/requirements and estimating effort and schedules of the project.
- Help technically and work with the other team members closely by giving solutions for moderate technical problems
Design and develop the solutions of the components/subassemblies of the security systems.
- Assist Manager/Lead for responding promptly and professionally to manufacturing shop floor reported issues and issues reported by Customer
- Provide assistance to reviewers to determine errors on the drawings/designs.
- Adhere to established quality practices based on ISO standard and minimize errors in work
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of Design, Drafting and Prototype Developmen
- Place the generated drawings in company’s PLM server.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:
Experience Mechanical Eng: Apply Link
Fresher Electrical Engineer:Apply Link