Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Tamilnadu, IN
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Participate in the engineering efforts for NPD projects from conception through product launch, while following Newell Rubbermaid’s Product Development Process.Ensure the product meets Target Cost, Time, and Quality.
- Require the ability to work effectively with other disciplines including Marketing, Industrial Design, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Quality, and Supply Chain.
- B.E – Mechanical Engineering with 3+years of experience in Product Development.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of problem solving techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrates hands on prototyping/design validation model building knowledge.
- Demonstrates Strong Static/Dynamic analytical skills.
- Demonstrates CAD modeling experience (Creo preferred).
- Demonstrates knowledge of applicable manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrates strong interperson
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link