Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Ensure safety is top priority within the area of responsibility. Enhance the Collaborative atmosphere and contribute to Team Engagement
- Ensure that proper and high-quality support to fleet groups & vessels to optimise operations on time and budgets within.
- Navigation and Communication System
- Satellite Communication Systems
- Ensuring equipment under responsibility is maintained within budget in co-ordination with stakeholders and negotiated service contracts.
- Actively contribute to maintain existing data management systems and implement data driven decisions across fleet within areas of responsibilities.
Ability to carry out in depth troubleshooting and guide vessels for effective case resolutions
Knowledge on Latest Cybersecurity standards for Maritime Equipment
Proficient in use of MS Excel, BI, PowerPoint tools
Self-Starter with a collaborative mindset
Ability to influence without authority
Enhance Social Interactions with internal stakeholders
The individual should able to perform in fast – paced dynamic environments with strong service offering mindset.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link