Post: Project Engineer Solar(Elec/Mech/Civil)
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Take care of installation quality inspection activity of different sites spread across 10-15 Sq. km areaTraining contractors/sub-contractors/manpower about FQP/SOP/checklist.
- Responsibilities include incoming material clearance, physical inspection, storage and movement as per supplier instruction.
- Ballast inspection, coordination with Project execution team, contractor teams, QA head office for reporting
Study of all drawing, specification, O & M / I & C manual and monitoring the same for all I & C work as per FQP and review the records , witness the test along with Customer ( wherever reqd .) get the clearance . Supervision of all I & C w.r.t. Drawings / specification , products RTC for review and storage .
- Module mounting and its structure installation inspection, wiring, conduiting inspection, Inverter installation inspection, ACDB, Earth pit, LA inspection and any other electrical/mechanical/civil activity.
- Supervision of contractor installation and commissioning work as per Instruction manual .
- Daily / weekly / Monthly reporting to Manager/ HOF- QA . In case of any work stop due to quality – HOF / HOD to be consulted before taking decision.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested CandidatesClick On Link And Direct
Apply Official Website: Apply On Naukri.Com