Post:Engineer – Manufacturing Engineering
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develops and/or transitions new and/or improved processes to manufacturing, which includes the preparation of procedures and other manufacturing documentation. Provides on-site assistance for Trouble-shooting, Quality improvements, Capability issues, Productivity improvement and Capital purchases.
- Should have hands on experience in shop floor manufacturing concepts and implantation of projects in the shop floor
- Should know about the Lean concepts like Six Sigma, FMEA, RCA, 5S, Kaizen etc.,
- Exposure in designing the Plant Layouts, ability to decide Capital equipment based on the process flow.
- Actively initiate Cross-functional Co-operation and Communication and maintain strong communication with all department.
- Knowledge of ISO Systems / TS 16949 / ISO 14001 preferred.
- Good communication skills
Drives Process Improvements, Capital Installation, and New Process Introductions. Activities will include Developing plans and Budgets, Team selection, assigning activities, conducting progress reviews, launching corrective actions, assuring all EHS guidelines and requirements are met and reporting progress to Plant Management.
- Works with Purchasing and outside Vendors to obtain necessary Capital Equipment. Develops the preparation of functional specifications and evaluates alternatives (attending tool shows, seminars, and various training sessions is required to keep up with state-of-the-art developments).
- Coordinate with Global Teams to implement the Process changes
- Product transfers – work in Identifying, Planning and Implementing Product transfers; deploy PPAP
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link