Post:Jr Engineer Civil
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Plan the work and efficiently organize site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines Carry out day – to – day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress .
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Prepare and submit reports as required.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Any other tasks assigned by the Reporting Manager
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: