Post: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- Confident to generate maintenance schedule for different equipment.
- Capacity to identify and advise best practices in spare parts management by implementing organization strategies.
- Living core values of safety and integrity which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Implementation of Energy conservation initiatives and maintain 5’S’.
- A Degree in Electrical engineering with 5 to 7 years of experience in Maintenance as well as in project.
- Experience in Operation and Maintenance 66 KV outdoor switchyard, 11/0.415 Substations and Diesel Generator sets and power distribution network.
- Having good knowledge in trouble shooting in HV / LV protection system, Electrical panels, APFC panel, C&R panel, Fire hydrant network, water distribution network and Sewage Treatment plant, compressed air network system.
- Hands on experience in the maintenance of HV / LV breakers, Transformers, Variable frequency, capacitor banks, Traction batteries, Air compressors.
- Coordinating work with Gujarat Electricity Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) and Madhya Gujarat Vij Corporation Ltd. (MGVCL)
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link