Post: Automation Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Responsibilities / Tasks
• Functional design specification creation
• Software design specification(s) development
• Software development – PLC, HMI and SCADA
• Bench testing and validation of software functionality
• Site software commissioning
• Site support – customer breakdown (remote and direct)
Your Profile / Qualifications
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in
• Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation & Controls or similar education background.
• 1-7 years with Automation Back-ground.
• Experience on any particular Pharma / Food / Chemical Industry.
• Background in control systems-related software design for process/equipment control.
• Knowhow on basic automation platform from Siemens, (Step 7 and or TIA), Rockwell also an advantage
• Knowhow on HMIs specifically Siemens TIA HMI configuration, Siemens WinCC flexible, other systems also an advantage e.g. Rockwell, GE iFix System platform etc.
• Knowhow on various programming languages for e.g. LAD, STL, FBD, SFC
• Fault finding / Troubleshooting skill
• P&ID understanding
• Basic knowledge on Electrical drawings reading and components identification
• Team Player
• Communication Skills
• Self Learner
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link