Post: Industrial Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To design, develop, test and evaluate existing and new production and related process for efficient productivity through time study.
- Engage in continuous improvement activities through Implementation of LEAN principles, Kaizen implementation and layout changes.To provide support for manufacturing process by studying & arriving labor standard times through work measurement exercise.
- Making thorough capacity analysis for all the variants.
- Conducts work measurements and establishes sequence of operations to manufacture products to promote efficient utilization and arrive at work standards
- Estimates production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control
Drafts and designs layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to eliminate non-value add activities to improve efficiency
- Conducts methods analysis, labor utilization standards and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization
- Conducts ergonomic assessment for operator fatigue reduction to improve operator efficiency
- Monitors and captures the non-value add activity time and supplies reporting information; uses this data to streamline the process routing to improve the routing accuracy
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link