Post: Project & Commissioning Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for purchasing and planning/coordinating all commissioning support activities including spare and wear parts handling for the corresponding commissioning support activities.Responsible for servicing and testing of complete systems hardware including mechanical, electrical and instrumentation. Must implement design modifications in agreement with the Project Engineering Team and Change Control procedures.
- Supporting the generation of System documents such as Spare parts lists and manuals
- May be required to troubleshoot PLC and HMI software based on established design.
- Responsible for the elaboration of POR root cause analysis for warranty investigations and sub sequential submittal into the quality POR system.
- Responsible for the generation and implementation of written commissioning support and/or test procedures and risk assessments.
- Responsible for documenting system modifications and conveying
- modification details back to Project Engineering, through the correct Change Control procedures.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link