Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Hyderabad, India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Expertise in structural analysis (static, non-linear, transient, and seismic) and thermal analysis (steady-state and transient) using ANSYS Classic and WB.Good exposure to Ansys Design-modeler or Space-claim to generate the 2D/3D model for the FE analysis.
- Expertise in ANSYS APDL to develop or modify the macros.
- Ability to independently determine analysis procedures and provide alternative solutions.
- Ability to verify analysis results with simplified hand calculations and/or the qualification of mechanical components using hand calculations.
- Exposure to ASME B&PV code Section III or Section VIII for mechanical component qualification.
- Exposure to ASME design by analysis principles.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link