Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering
Location: Karnataka India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Executing projects independently with minimum supervision Collaborating & working with cross functional teams and all stakeholders
Approach SME to get the required help, guidance and mentoring team during project execution
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link