Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- Interface with external engineering design firms to specify all site equipment (electrical switchgear, protective relaying, etc.).
- Interface with internal and external resources to develop methods of procedures for utility interconnection.
- Interface with internal customers on interconnection approval of fuel cell facilities.
- Developing the standards, guidelines, templates for preparing the Electrical drawings.
- Contribution to the continual design process improvements.
- Active participation in meetings & providing inputs / feedbacks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in power generation industry.
- Knowledge of codes (NEC, NFPA, IEEE standards) and regulations.
- Professional in terms of appearance, phone manner, and group presentation skills.
- Able to read & understand the customer As-built drawings & documentation
- Professional & collaborative – comfortable working closely with a team.
- Proactive and persistent with well-developed analytical skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to drive complex tasks to closure.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link