Post: Automation Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech Electrical/Mechatronics / Instrumentation / EEE / ECE).
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Executing tasks delegated by maintenance/automation team as a member of team.To ensure the availability of backups for all programs and drive parameters for various machines and carry out program modifications as and when required and update the back up.
Responsible for day to day activities. – (Breakdown, preventive, predictive maintenance.)
- Shift handling and leading.
- To initiate/carryout Why- Why analysis for major breakdowns and identify and eliminate the root cause.
- To develop Maintenance information system to capture all shift wise occurrences and in turn builds up equipment history.
- Monitor the use and inventory of spare parts, maintenance supplies and initiate re-ordering when necessary and reduce maintenance cost.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link