Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Location: Karnataka, IND
- To report on the progress of his/her activities and alert the Train/Subsystem RAMS Engineer and N+1 in case of difficulty.To have a pro-active challenging view on the RAMS data/results he/she handles to enhance the adequacy/consistency of the RAMS studies and requirements.
- To seek for the technical understanding of the Alstom products in order to better assess their safety performance and potential areas of improvement.
- To adopt a product oriented mind-set in performing his/her studies to foster the capitalization of the results of the studies towards the product RAMS performance.
Knowledge & Experience :
- RAMS analysis and demonstration methods and tools and Electrical and/or Electro-mechanical Engineering
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Time management skill.
Sense of priorities
- Structured and organised with hands-on approach
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link