Post: PROJECT Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview.
• Performing basic & detailed engineering activities and provide optimized solutions for the electrical system in industrial projects.
• Preparing overall key SLD, Auxiliary AC/ DC SLD & protection SLD
• Designing calculations including transformer sizing (Power, Distribution and Converter), Battery and UPS sizing, DG sizing, VFD Sizing, earthing calculation, cable sizing, cable tray sizing, lighting calculation, lightning calculation,
• Preparing data sheet & specification for all equipment used in industries like transformer, GCB, bus duct, MV switchgear (both AIS and GIS), LV Switchgear, Battery/ UPS system, VFD, DG set, cable, cable tray, earthing & lightning, communication equipment’s, switchyard equipment’s, CRP.
• Performing vendor drawing review for Transformer, GCB, Bus duct, MV Switchgear, LV Switchgear, Drives, DC/UPS system, DG set, NGR, Switchyard equipment’s etc.
• Developing schematics for control and protection panels, synchronizing panels, MV and LV switchgears based on project specific requirement.
• Co-ordination with other disciplines such as piping, civil, Instrumentation, process etc.,
• Preparing engineering schedule in line with agreed document deliverable list matching engineering portion of project schedule.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience as Project Engineer.
• Proficiency in usage design tools like earthing, lighting calculation tool etc.
• PLC knowledge preferable.
• Basic Knowledge of power system study and network modelling preferred.
• Knowledge of relevant international standards like IEC/ IEEE.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link