Qualification:b.Tec In Mechanical Engineering
Last Date: 16/02/2021
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Have operational responsibility for the pneumatic & wiring installation in the layout.Drive the work from an operational perspective.
- Have the capacity to work individually or with a small team actively to secure the deliverables.
- Play an active role in the delivery.
Integrate deliveries from others and secure quality and readiness before release
- Ensure the deliveries are made as per the requirement and timelines.
Frequent interactions with their counterparts, clarify the requirements and deliver accordingly.
- Periodic updates about the jobs to the team leader and group manager.
- Develops and implements pneumatic & wiring installation projects within the area of assignment including related routing and clipping solutions
Communicates relevant design and project requirements to external design counterpart as applicable if the detailed design is performed by an outside entity
- Ensures design correctness and
- completeness for all pneumatic & wiring installation releases within the area of responsibility
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: