Post:Solar Project Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for operational level understanding of client/customer requirementConducting site visits to assess feasibility of executing floating solar PV on water bodies.
- Experience on software Solid works AutoCAD and electrical engineering designing tools.
- Having knowledge of PV SYST or similar software and should have good knowledge for conducting all essential tests required in entire floating solar project execution.
- Validating layouts & schematic diagrams and calculation of technical Sizing, BOQ/BOM.
- Drawing/Document submission/approvals, scheduling, preparing a generalized check list for review of all standards.
- Having knowledge of specifications needed for the designing and execution of floating solar projects.
End to end execution of floating solar projects
- Maintaining of files and documents as back-up for deployment plans and technical design data for each project.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: