Post: Mechanical Engineer/Civil Engineer/Surveyor/Jr Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor/Sr Foremen /Billing Engineer /Sr Mechanic /Store Assistant
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understand AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting procedures.Perform basic calculations based on assignment i.e. hydraulic calculations, traffic projections, piling or rebar calculations, or calculations to balance site earthwork.Pipe sizing and loading calculations.
- Channel and culvert hydraulics.
- Highway capacity software.
- Traffic impact analysis.
- Flexible pavement design and rigid pavement design.
- Geometric pavement and site circulation design.
- Roadway Plan/Profile design drawings
Site grading and earthwork computations.
- Traffic signal design.
- An understanding of materials and methods.
- The Civil Designer III I must be able to interpret state and local design criteria and apply it to the specific project needs.
Regularly has work assignments checked by peer or supervisor.
- Civil Designer III will direct and train Civil Design Technicians to assist them in completing reports, exhibits, plans and specifications and permit applications as required by the projects contractual scope.
- Additional functions include those listed in Civil Design Technicians’ responsibility.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality construction documents
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link