Post:Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- You’ll be responsible for electrical commissioning of DC/LV/MV Systems on construction site and handover of commissioned systemsYou’ll integrate and monitor the companies subcontracted to perform commissioning of electrical systems, and clarification of interfaces between the various subcontractors.
- Reporting disagreements or non-conformances to allow introduction of project-specific solutions and to ensure information feedback.
- You’ll monitor contractors for compliance with contractual obligations, construction site regulations and the permit-to-work procedures.
- You’ll ensure compliance with regulations pertaining to Safety, Environmental and Health regulations within the scope of own responsibility.
You’ll perform electrical commissioning at large-scale power plant construction site on components like:
MV switchgears including protection circuits and interlocks
- AC/DC switchgears including protection circuits and interlocks
- LV transformers including protection circuits and interlocks
- AC/DC and DC/DC converter, AC/DC Inverter, Batteries and Drives and feeders
- You’ll be doing trouble shooting engineering problems including interfaces to other scopes and corrective action if required.
- Demonstrate essential functionalities and protection devices to the relevant authorities, depending on contractual requirements and rules and regulations
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: