Post: Plant Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech /ITI Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- 1. Filling Plants: Production Planning and Implementing production activities, Procedures, and schedules with efficiency.
- Increase Productivity. Ensure Production related quality aspects. Team building, Manpower motivation.
2. Maintenance: Implement Equipment Preventive Maintenance Schedules and Manage (Nil) equipment Breakdowns.
- Minimize Down Time.
- Planning Spares for effective Maintenance.
- Undertake Maintenance audits.
- Stores Management. Strict Adherence of All SOPs for above.
3. Training: Training needs of Bulk / Cylinder Crew and Operators. Security, vendor/contractor & contract workman, apprentices.
Safety: Implementing Filling Plant Safety Calendar.
- Responsible for Daily Safety audits, reporting of near misses, and corrective actions.
- Usage of PPE.
- Statutory Issues: Directly Responsible for all statutory Compliance of Procedures, (Related to Production and Maintenance) of Filling Plant.
- Interactions with Statutory authorities related to Production and Maintenance activities.
- Statutory compliance related to contractors.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link