Post:Structural Integrity Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil/Structural Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop steel and concrete existing structure analysis models based on the as-built drawings, inspection reports, design data etc. provided by Lead engineer/Customer using reasonable engineering assumption.Able to interpret the analysis results and prepare analysis result report.
- Able to identify the anomaly from civil / structural inspection report (for offshore topside/underwater and onshore structure), perform risk assessment and provide engineering repair recommendation.
- Provide material take-off for estimating and constructability
- Interact with Design Engineers to develop engineering drawings. Review & approve civil / structural drawings.
Familiar with civil & structural codes, specifications and safety standards.
- Good communication (written and verbal) in interacting with multinational customers/ site engineers and in answering technical queries.
- Maintains project database and adherence to company/customer quality assurance process.
- Should be able to train and mentor junior team member by creating training material and conducting training sessions
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link