Post: Electrical Maintenance Engineer /Civil Engineer/Structural Engineer/Research Engineer.!
Qualification:B.Tech in Electrical/Civil Engineering
Location: Pan India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites for meeting the safety, quality and cost targetsPreparing cost estimates and liasoning with various supplier and vendors to ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available for timely construction of the cost targets.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Over-seeing all Civil and Construction work at site including but not limited to Structural, Brick-work, Plumbing, Electrical, Interior, Landscaping, Road work, Plaster work etc.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and vendors. Meeting the time-lines and schedules.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholder
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link
Civil Engineer: apply Link
Structural Engineer: Apply Link