Post:Cost Monitoring Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Quantity surveyor will take the advance planning from scheduler and review the material requirement in advance for the procurement.Quantity surveyor will review the approved tender and specification before initialization of any new work.
- Quantity surveyor will issue the change note for any specification change and quantity variation and inform to civil Engineer and Construction Manager for needful action.
- Quantity surveyor will take the necessary steps for cost finalization for new item as noted and agreed in Tender.
The surveyors calculate the quantity of the material used in the building. Also, they must calculate the accurate work or labor cost.
- Quantity surveying relies on technical measurement tools for accurate cost results.
- During the whole construction of the building, surveyors keep eye on the quantity and update the cost with cost monitoring engineer.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link