Post:PT_Controls & Automation Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Proficient in manufacturing equipment hardware and software design practices & standards (i.e. ePlan, PLC’s, HMI’s, servo systems, safety, etc.)Must have experience working on ePaln, Siemens PLC’s, WinCC HMI, drives, servos softwares.
- Experience working with Powertrain Projects ( Assembly line, Machining Lines, Special equipment’s, Gantry Systems)
- Constructs electrical and Fluid schematic packages by laying out I/O, designing magnetic circuits, fusing, control panel layouts, bills of material, and cable layouts.
- Experience in machine controls design, development, component selection, programming, testing, evaluating, implementation, installation and trouble shooting in automotive industry.
- Experience working with Profinet/Profibus and Devicenet Networks.
Knowledgeable and capable of writing PLC logic in Ladder or FBs.
- Multiple different manufacturing controls and/or robotics assignments with successful individual achievements.
Should be capable of Handling Project individually.
- German Language will be added advantage
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link