Qualification:B.Tech In Mechanical/Metallurgy/Production Engineering.
Location: Gurugram, India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To perform assessments and provide advice for service delivery within agreed parameters that include budget constraints and contractual requirements.To produce the deliverable within the agreed parameters in a defined format.
- To discuss/present the deliverable with the external client and be able to assess alternative solutions where appropriate.
- Undertake routine administration as required in line with current processes and procedures.
- To assess/ recommend the time/value of the work to be undertaken for an external client within an agreed fee/cost structure and issue quotations up to an agreed limit and Lloyd’s Register’s standard terms and conditions (e.g. Commercial Notice).
- To pursue Continuing Professional Development and maintain a high degree of discipline knowledge and awareness.
- Conduct activities in line with internal procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation and industry standards.
- To give technical guidance to other employees, as appropriate, and disseminate information to achieve effective knowledge transfer and application.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: