Post: Shift Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech /Diploma In Electrical Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Manage and maintain electromechanical / utilities services at the site with the help of technician team. Prepare and implement planned preventive maintenance (PPM).
- Conduct inspections at site regularly to check for risk / defects areas.
- Review work of subordinate staff and provide guidance when needed.
- Ensuring the documentation, checking and follow up of the assets under defect liability period and AMC/CAMC in a tracker.
- Be responsible for hiring, training and development of shift engineers and maintenance staff.
- Formulating suitable budgeting controls and Monitoring SLA’s & KPI’s for JLL and outsourced agencies towards effective service delivers
- Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
- Ensuring timely renewal of the agreement, submission of invoices and follow-ups for the payments.
- Overseeing all vendor quotations and invoices.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: