Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering
Location: Coimbatore | Jobs In Coimbatore
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for total project execution performance & safety (project initiationto project completion) on all assigned projects.Review assigned orders/contracts to ensure that requirements are adequately defined and documented, identify any differences between the order.
- Plan and accountable for the successful achievement of the project contractual specification and schedules. Also, maintain up-to-date status of assigned contracts, communicate progress to customers, and facilitate elimination of any barriers to on-time shipment together with PM.
- Work with sales channels, engineering, planning, purchasing, accounting, and manufacturing for complete, thorough and accurate information such as bills of material, routing, schedules, material specifications, engineering
- documentation, buy-out specifications, engineering changes, and supply of all documentation required to fulfill contract and QMS procedures.
- Use key in-house engineering tools, such as Engineering Information Systems, Application Engineering Programs and Imaging Systems, to conduct and manage engineering document deliverables to customer.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Telegram Channel For Regular Updates :Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website