Post: Production Planner/Mechanical Engineer/Power Electronics Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering.
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Design and Develop Power converters/ Inverters for High Power Drives (HPD) and Power quality solutions Model, Simulate, analyze the sub system/ system to evaluate product and design concepts
- Design, selection, specification, and validation of critical power components (e.g. IGBTs, SCR’s, Diodes, capacitors, inductors, contactors, fuses, Contactors, disconnects etc.)
- Perform Power circuit protection and coordination studies, circuit design, and component selection within HPD products
- Develop and perform subsystems/product Engineering tests during prototype development stage
Support Testing Personals during the Product testing as per IEC/UL/marine standards
- Participate in FMEA and risk assessment activities
- Provide technical clarification of designs with suppliers and manufacturing
- Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering, mechanical design, control hardware design, and test / validation
- Design visualization efforts with 3D CAD models and essential component and assembly details to explore multiple design optionsDeveloping innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability
Developing engineering design concepts for components and electromechanical assemblies that have stringent requirements for size, precision, reliability and cost
- Perform simple analytical modeling, simulation and analysis at parts /sub system and product levels using
- simulation software on areas of Thermal, Structural and Vibration simulations.
- Perform high level of tolerance stack up calculations and use Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Preparation/presentation of design analysis reports and part/assembly drawing reviews with internal and global stakeholders like SCM, Product Management, Service etc.
- Develop product, component test and purchase specifications and perform Mechanics related engineering and Approval plan tests related to components and products and ensure timely test reports are made and submitted for review.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal :Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:
Any Graduate : Apply Link
Electrical/Electronic Engineer: Apply Link
Mechanical Engineer: Apply Link