Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee/Jr Design Engineer
Qualification: Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mech, ECE, EEE, CSE, IT).
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Consistently meet daily production targets by meeting established drawing requirements.Consistently strives for perfection by demonstrating accuracy, thoroughness and orderliness in performing data conversion activities. Shows a
- professional concern for quality of work.
Effectively utilizes GIS software to provide GIS services.
- Has thorough knowledge of how to leverage MS office, RDBMS and other desktop applications for production operations.
- Abreast with continuous updates and implement the same during GIS services.
Need to develop thorough understanding of all aspects of the job and can adapt quickly to task changes.
- Need to become knowledgeable about wide-range of job responsibilities of various functions.
- Clearly understand needs and requirements of job and understand best practices/procedures of the process, GIS/Engineering services.
- Attends and actively participates in all required training/re-training programs.
Eager to learn new projects/services and adjusts promptly and calmly to changes.
Grasps new processes and explanations quickly.
- To provide feedback and suggestions to Team Leader for project improvement and changes in productivity tools.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link