Post:Design QA Engineer (Off Roll).
Qualification:B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Lead the development of Critical to Quality (CTQs), design input and output documents.Lead the fixture qualification and test method validation.
- Lead the development and implementation of design verification and validation plans with project design lead.
- Lead product risk management, usability, reliability and design validation efforts for new product development and design change projects.
- Participate and implement tools like Design of Experiments (DOE’s), FMEA sessions, Risk Management and ensure compliance to CTQ’s and safety requirements.
- Manage electronic document control and version control on all project related documents.
- Ensure adherence to the quality systems and design assurance SOPs and Boston Scientific’s PLCP.
- Lead usability, reliability, testing, verification and validation testing – internal and local vendors.
Provide statistical testing and reliability plans.
- Provide quality and regulatory compliance guidance as needed to product development or design change project teams to assure country specific compliance to the laws and regulations of the targeted market for distribution.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: