Post: Trainee Engineer/Electrical Engineer/Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Electrical/ Electronic/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering
Selection process: Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive interview call only by
- Minimum 1 year post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory.
Please note the following:
Academic / Teaching experience / Research work will not be considered
One year completed apprenticeship training will be considered as experience.
- The Cutoff date for deciding the maximum permissible age and experience (Post Qualification
Experience) shall be as 01.01.2021. In order to compute post qualification experience starting
- from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate
- acquire the essential educational qualification shall be considered. Wherever specific relevant
experience is prescribed, Experience certificates / Document issued by the employer clearly
- indicating the specific area of experience should be submitted.
Candidates with experience in any of the following areas will be preferred.
a) Experience for Trainee Engineer (Electronics) – I
➢ Embedded C/C++ software development for ARM microcontrollers.
➢ Development of applications based on Real Time operating system such a Free
➢ PCB Schematic design and Bill of Material preparation in CAD tools.
➢ PCB Hardware testing and usage of various test equipment such as Oscilloscope,
Multimeter, Power sources, Electronic Loads.
➢ Knowledge in conducting all business transactions in SAP will be an added advantage.
b) Experience for Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – I
➢ Hands on experience in mechanical designing and analysis, AutoCAD, ANSYS or
CATIA and Solid works software.
➢ Manufacturing processes, materials and standards.
➢ Generating Bill of Materials (BoM) for projects, planning, scheduling and controlling
various production Activities for completion of projects on time.
➢ Inspection of mechanical components / spares.
➢ Environmental tests, calibration of metrology instruments.
- ➢ Knowledge in conducting all business transactions in SAP will be an added advantage.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal :Join Button
More Details Download Official Notification :Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Click Here