Post: Automation Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Support plant operations by designing, integrating, implementing, and configuring process control solutions: These include DCS systems, PLC systems, HMI packages, SCADA systems, and PC networking technology.Execute automation / digitalization activities at site.
- Manage the interfaces between equipment’s, Material Handling/Robots.
Manage the Material Handling Supplier, Standardizing the equipment and lead automation in material handling.
- Global co-ordination and standardization of material handling system using Robotics and other automation.
- Ensure proper project documentation (Operation and start-up manuals)
- Contribute to Change discussions (provide technical arguments)
Maintenance and Operations upkeep for all Material Handling Systems and Automation equipment.
- Troubleshooting efforts of the DCS and PLC systems, as well as monitoring operating status, and program changes.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link