Post: Mechanical/Control Field Service Engineer.
Qualification:B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Ensuring all site activities are carried out safely complying with company Health Safety and environmental guidelines and procedures
Providing technical advice and support to clients in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of Baker Hughes equipment
Assisting to start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine.
Writing accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions
Installing and/or maintenance of Aero Derivative gas turbines, Heavy Duty Gas Turbines and Centrifugal Compressors, and their auxiliary systems autonomously at customer sites.
- Have an Engineering Degree/High School Technical Diploma or equivalent business experience
- Have expertise in rotating equipment, Installation, commissioning, startup and maintenance of Gas turbines and centrifugal compressors and their auxiliaries
- Able to understand and implement mechanical drawings
- Able to work in teams and communicate well with others
- Be able to travel to potentially global customer locations (around 70% of the time) with short breaks in between
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: