Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for Requirement Management in DOORS tool.Prepare Railway Dynamics Management plan
- To be able to synthesise the Track parameters and convert it to usable SIMPACK format for building the input parameters.
- Expertise in Analytical skills and identify the model error if any at early stage of project
Modelling of rail systems in SIMPACK/VAMPIRE
- Understand characteristics of the suspension (springs, rubber elements, pneumatic suspension, shock absorbers).
Analyse to check the train safety (flexibility coefficient, derailment, etc.) and comfort parameters to obtain the optimal solution.
- Propose design solutions on suspensions to the technical manager of the business to ensure a good dynamic performance of vehicles.
Understand the dynamic requirements from tender specifications.
Technical knowledge / Experiences:
Knowledge of Railway dynamics.
of experience in Multi Body Simulations.
MBS Simulation Competence – Simpack/VAMPIRE
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Telegram Group :Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:
Mechanical Engineer :Apply Link
Leaf Mechanical Engineer Apply Link