Qualification:B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic/Production Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Knowledge of Product Costing Methodology, Industrial engineering practices, Manufacturing Engineering practices & Manufacturing processes Knowledge of Automotive domain product design & development cycle
- Strong numerical ability & expertise in MS Excel
- Ability to interact with internal/external customers on a regular basis and participate in review meetings
- Perform cost comparison while benchmarking 2 different products & generate a fact pack for the cost-saving ideas.
- Understanding of various cost models like Feature-based, activity-based, etc.
- Technical Ownership & Delivery
- Responsible Bottom-Up costing of parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies of automobile products with identifying various cost drivers (Raw Material, Process & Overheads)
- Handle a team of 2-4 subordinates & manage their daily activities
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time.