Post:R&D Engineer-Reliability/R&D Engineer/Operation Planing Leader.
Qualification:B.Tech In Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering
Job Opening Date: 02/02/2021
Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Working with global research and technology teams, design engineers and laboratory teams to ensure that products conform to customer expectations.Resolving component obsolescence issues and alternative components/second sourcing/component qualification working with Local R&D & SCM teams.
- Identifying product design improvement opportunities to reduce cost without changing form, fit or function component management, common component library maintenance (footprint, 3D, LCM).
- Responsible for supporting product launch initiatives and maintaining designs throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Writing test specifications and procedures for electrical and electromechanical assemblies.
Providing test fixture support for test and QA departments.
- Creating updates to technical documentation such as installation and operation manuals as necessary.
- Supporting Local R&D Teams with analysis of routine production or design problems.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link
For Electrical & Mechanical: Apply Link
Electrical Engineer:Apply Link