Post: Quality Engineer/Mechanical R&D Support Specialist/R&D Electrical Mechanical Project Engineer Automation .
Qualification: Bachelor In Electrical/Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering
Location: Hyderabad India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Developing and implementing quality systems (including quality plans and quality control plans).
• Providing consulting with internal stakeholders.
• Defining processes and procedures in accordance with standard requirements and ABB Group procedures, directives and policies on quality.
• Performing periodic audits to check the compliance of activities with requirements, procedures and directives.
• Preparing non-conformity reports and investigating their resolution.
• Participating in supplier certification and periodic evaluations.
• Performing evaluation visits to critical suppliers in qualification stage.
• Collecting and maintaining data on key performance indicators.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram :Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link
Electrical Project Engineer Automation: Apply Link