Qualification:B.Tech In Electrical Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Working with global research and technology teams, design engineers and laboratory teams to ensure that products conform to customer expectations.
- Resolving component obsolescence issues and alternative components/second sourcing/component qualification working with Local R&D & SCM teams.
- Identifying product design improvement opportunities to reduce cost without changing form, fit or function component management, common component library maintenance (footprint, 3D, LCM).
- Responsible for supporting product launch initiatives and maintaining designs throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Writing test specifications and procedures for electrical and electromechanical assemblies.
- Providing test fixture support for test and QA departments.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Click Here
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: