Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee- Environmental(Fresher)/Distribution Electrical Project/1Technical service Automation/Service Engineer Diploma/Techanical Service.
Qualification:B.Tech/Diploma In Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Location: Odisha, India
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
1. To execute and supervise installation, testing & commissioning of all projects as per the specifications, safety norms, statutory compliance & complete it within specified timelines along with the verification, certification and clearance of the bills.
2. To liaison with civic authorities for getting clearances for Right of Ways, Road Cutting Permissions.
3. To prepare material reconciliation on weekly basis and reports including asset management.
4. To prepare notifications and updating of network in GIS. To get quality inspection done by third party (report any drawback) and hand over to concerned operations department/Zone.
5. To ensure conducting of third party inspection and compliance to the observations along with clearance from Electrical Inspector and HOTO to prepare completion user group.
6. To ensure compliances of all TPDDL safety standards.
7. To perform any other work allocated by Top Management based on Organization requirements.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link