Post: Architecture Manager/ Project Construction Manager/Planning Engineer/Tele sales Executive
Qualification: B.Tech In Civil/Architecture Engineering
Location: Pan India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Selection process: Not Disclosed
- Understand the Project – Project Duration, Milestone / Priorities, Other Terms & Conditions
- Study and understand BOQ & Specifications and list out time taking activity at the start of the project (Special or long lead items)
- Prepare and submit Project Master Schedule, cash flow statement, resource allocation requirement, in consultation with Project Manager and DGM.
- Prepare and submit monthly/weekly work plan in line with master schedule
- Track, update and submit the master schedule to the clients/consultants on monthly basis
- Plan and estimate the resources required (Material, Machinery, Manpower, Sublet items) in consultation with the Project Manager/Deputy Project Manager
- Support Project Manager/Deputy Project Manager to coordinate with HO departments (Procurement, Budget, Planning, Finance)
- Prepare and submit monthly WBS wise budget requirement
- Prepare, track and submit daily/weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Prepare and submit daily P&L report.
- Maintain all records (including drawing registers) to establish delays from client/consultants
- Prepare and submit As-Built drawings
- Prepare and attend client/consultant and internal company review meetings
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Can Apply Direct Official Website: