Post: Electrical Engineer/Lead- Solar Performance Analysis/Deputy Manager- Desgin And Engineering/ Inverter Specialist/
Qualification: BE/B.Tech In Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed
Selection process: Personal Interview
Field Testing – Thermography, IV Curve tracing, Power Quality Analysis, EL Test, Flash test and all other Solar domain tests.
• Driving the organization wide automation of reports and KPIs
• Wind Power curve analysis, Wind Resource estimation, Blade repairs, and Analytics
• Remote monitoring of 100% of the plants
• Benchmarking of Vendor performance – Service and Equipment OEMs on Technical grounds
• Partnerships with Vendors / sub-contractors / OEMs for offerings
• SME for the Solar and Wind software development
• Preparations of Technical papers, Design of experiments and Patent applications for Plant performance analysis.
Engineering, Solar Industry
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Can Apply Direct Official Website: