Post:Jr/Sr. Civil Engineer (Billing/Planning/Civil Foreman
Qualification:B.Tech In Civil Engineering
Location: Pan India
Selection process:Not Disclosed
1.Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) preparation & analysis , Rate Analysis , quantity surveying, Finalization & Negotiation with Contractors & Vendors, Preparation of interim payment certificates, certifying Subcontractor s Bills, Calculating the quantity of constituent materials from the drawings in advance to facilitate the purchasing of items
2. Generation of client bill as per required formats.
3. Preparing client billing including taking daily measurement of works.
4. Getting certifications, recording variation, collecting payment, complete documentation required for the job.
5. Site visits , Cost Control of the project and Coordination with contractor.
6. Coordinate and monitor a team of contractor works.
7. Calculating the quantities as per the drawings.
8. Reconciliation between estimated quantity and contractor’s billed quantity.
9. Finalizing project cost analysis.
10. Responsible for reviewing drawings in AUTO CADD and workout Quantities from AutoCAD drawings. Must be able to coordinate all AUTO CADD drawings received from design team & various consultants.
11. Purchasing of materials required for construction by coordinating with suppliers / vendors / contractors, obtaining quotes, technically qualifying the specifications, finalizing vendors.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Can Apply Direct Official Website:
All Latest B.Tech Job Opening: Click Here