Post: Work Manager/ Electrical Eng./Business Development & EPC Trending/CIVIL/Structural Engineers/ Electrical Draftsman/Mechanical Engineer/Receptionist/telephone Operator !
Qualification: B.tech In Electrical Engineering
Location: pan India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Selection process:Not Disclosed
- the design/engineering of large substation & transmission line projects.
- The candidate should be able to carry out general electrical system design calculations and drawings (SLD, layouts, bill of quantities etc.) For lighting, cabling earthing systems for indoor and outdoor areas.
- Should be able to carry out design for indoor GIS/ outdoor substations, including transformer, battery and charger sizing calculations, selection of HV circuit breakers, AC/DC auxiliary supplies equipment etc.
- preparation of SLD/ equipment layout drawings for substations. Should be capable of performing grounding, shielding design calculations and analysis of grounding system.
- Should be able to prepare tender specifications/ bill of quantities/ technical schedules etc.
- Should be capable of reviewing vendor drawings related to HT/ LT substation equipment and systems.
- Should possess knowledge in understanding scada & communication systems for substation applications.
- Should be efficient and effective in working.
- Should be able to work in a team and effectively contribute to various technical requirements of a project.
- Shall have skills to handle electrical design softwares and also have proficiency in using MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.
- Should be able to develop protection single line diagrams and AC/DC elementary drawings, CT/PT sizing and relaying application.
- Knowledge in motor protection schemes and specifications for large capacity HT motors and LT motors.
- Should have thorough knowledge of industry standards like BIS/IEC/ANSI IEEE.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Can Apply Direct Official Website:
Latest B.Tech Opening Jobs: 👉 Click Here